Wednesday, November 25, 2009

yoga


When I was here earlier this year I found a yoga studio that I wanted to try out but, since I was on such a tight budget, I never got the chance to check it out. Now that I'm back, I have decided that it's worth the cost to get out, exercise and meet new people. Last week I went for my first class and yesterday I had my second class. It felt so good! Not only did I get to exercise and reap the mental benefits of yoga, I got to practise with other people who speak this same language. It's kind of like music; regardless of what language you speak, if you can play/sing music together with others, you can communicate and build community. (the photo is of the front entrance to the studio and taken from the website: http://www.yoga-angers.com/  )

No comments:

Post a Comment