Saturday, February 26, 2011

favourite things: the pickle picker upper

This is one of those things that is so handy, it makes you wonder why everybody isn't doing it. Instead of fishing around for pickles with a fork, knife or fingers, the French have a handy pickle picker upper that comes with each jar of pickles. Pick and lift and voila - those pickles that were at the bottom of the jar are now within easy reach. Now, I know there may be concerns about the extra packaging (and recycling), but I have to say that it's a little thing that works well. That, and the unrippable butter wrappers they have here!

2 comments:

  1. No picture of the unrippable butter wrap? JK - what a handy pickle devise. I'd love that in my bottle of pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We need to inform the pickle producers of the world.

    ReplyDelete