Sunday, February 21, 2010

audition in Paris

Even though I was rather sick this past week, my voice miraculously came back enough for me to go to my audition in Paris. I took the TGV, which takes about 1.5 hours from Angers, and had a couple of hours to kill before and after my audition. Since it was Sunday and most things were closed, I just ended up walking around and having a meal. It's still amazing for me when I think about the reality of being able to go to Paris for the day (and to be back by 5pm!).

My singing was ok and I felt relaxed and confident; it wasn't the best audition of my life, but certainly not the worst! The ensemble had a full week of auditions this week, so I'm not sure whether anything will come out of it for me. It was a good experience, though, and a nice warm-up for the bigger audition I have planned for the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment