Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a job!

I suppose I should mention that I have found some work! I will be teaching English for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in their Language Learning Centre in Angers. Classes will mostly be one-on-one and will either take place at the centre or at people's place of work. Most of my students will be adults who need English for their job, but there are students from all sectors, including retirees and vocational students. The only downside is that there is no guarantee of hours per week, but I think that with a little patience it will work into something stable. I'm thankful to have found some work and it's nice to know that we don't have to move for the time being. (Now I just need to brush up on my grammar!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marianne! Congrats on the job! I've subscribed to your blog now and look forward to reading all about France :) I hope you get lots of hours with your teaching! good luck!

    ReplyDelete